Monday, January 23, 2012

Backstabbing friend! (plus clan)

Hey, Jammers! Well today I was playing animal jam with mah friend, and apparently we were making a Clan. So, this other Clanner came along, and started hissing at us to get away. We all got in a fight, and it was terrible. They said It's RavenClan territory. When he said it, I absolutely stared at the screen in shock! The leader of that Clan is a backstabber! She unfriended me over because I turned into a loner a long itme ago >:U. DO NOT FRIEND MAGHAP9 OR JOIN HER CLAN~ She judges over Clans and things! Big fat slimy backstabber! Well, my friend is the leader......I'm gonna tell her we'll try appondale....so yea. If you see MomDadLuvMe, thats her. She's Tinystar, I'm ashstream, my friend Lauren is Fawnpaw, and her son is Darkclaw. (not techincally as a clan) So if you see us, just ask to join if you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment